Geoff Hamill, Wheeler Steffen Sotheby's International Realty
Claremont's #1 Top Producing Realtor since 1988. LIC# 00997900
A dedicated, tenured, full-time real estate broker and consultant. Geoff has lived in the community for over 35 years, licensed in real estate for nearly 30 years, graduated from Claremont schools, and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance, Real Estate, & Law from California Polytechnic University.
Real estate licensed since 1988, Geoff has been committed to his profession, providing exceptional "one-on-one" personal service based on honesty, knowledge, a refined ability to listen, superior negotiation skills, accelerated marketing strategies, and a sincere interest in helping people meet their need & protecting their best interests.
The quality of customer service Geoff provides is one of the most important elements in his success. He is committed to anticipating his clients' needs and responding to them thoughtfully and efficiently. Resourceful and a problem-solver, he is a careful listener, pays meticulous attention to detail, and enjoys working with people personally to translate their ideas and needs into reality.
- #1 Top Producer in the Office (2001 to 2017)
- #1 Top Producer in the City of Claremont (1998 to 2017)
- Top 1% of all Realtor's in USA & Internationally
- Consistent Top Producer as noted by local board of Realtor's
- Over 1,500 closed transactions since 1988
- Often recognized in Time Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Orange County Register,
San Gabriel Valley Tribune, Sing Tau Magazine, Etc.
500 W. Foothill Blvd in Claremont, at Southwest corner of Berkeley & Foothill, in the Historic Spanish Wheeler Steffen Building.